Sunday, September 14, 2014

2nd meet up & thoughts on next week's meet up

Hey Everyone,

It was a bummer no one have attended today's meet up, I had to leave after sketching for 2 hours by myself!
As for the location, It was great  packed with people, and I recommend going back there for another sketch crawl.




For next week let's try voting again, I picked the location based on the votes submitted, had 3 votes for Anaheim's Packing House vs. 2 Downtown Disney, 0 for the Irvine Park) I hope to see more votes from members, also added a vote for the time frame, so based on your votes, the meet up will be scheduled accordingly. Poll will open for voting on Sunday and close on thursday, location & time of the meet up will be announced every thursday night.

This week's location alternatives: VOTE HERE
1. The Beach ( either Laguna Beach or San Clemente )
2. Anaheim Packing House
3. Irvine Spectrum

Vote for preferred time: VOTE HERE
1. 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
1. 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
22:00 PM - 6:00 PM

I will be out of town sunday Sep 25th & Oct 5th, if any of you would like to step up & organize the meet up for those two days, let me know.

Feel free to share any thoughts,
Thank You,
Ameer

No comments:

Post a Comment